Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Bias Teaching, Bias Teachers

Please read this:
http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles/ReadArticle.asp?ID=17622

Liberal biasness in school; I remember this even in high school. I was look down upon in a certain class by my fellow students because I didn't conform to the 'cool' teacher's view as they had. I didn't know much about politics then, but I did know right from wrong. And not to say that they were all wrong, but when my third period teacher started reading every Friday, Michael Moore's book: "Stupid White Men" I knew there as something wrong. Luckily now I can smell a liberal a mile away and stop them in their track. But for an impressionable 17 year old, it's easy to just go with what your teachers says, especially when he is the most popular teacher on campus. Sometimes you have to go against the teacher.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home