Saturday, June 03, 2006

Bush, pussy, what?

Small amounts of people have commented on my last post where I said President Bush is a pussy. So with this I think I should explain myself.

Bush has his back to the wall. Our nation is so divided on so many important issues that it has our President unable to please both sides. Republicans want to control Illegal immigration; the liberals want to allow anyone here. (Yes they do, don't give me crap about it!) The nation is divided between common sense and sheer stupidity. Common sense would dictate for to keep the troops in Iraq, kick out illegals here, build a fence on the border, lower taxes, and beat the crap out of Iran. The liberals who don't use common sense but bias emotion think the contrary. So this leaves our President in the middle. Our nation though is no longer in a state of existence where the President can ride the fence like he is, we need a man in office who can get the job done no matter what dumb-ass democrat/protestor/marcher is saying. We need a man who has a pair and isn't afraid of throwing punches! And I'm just not seeing that in our current President, I'm sorry. Do I want him out of office? Hell no, that would be stupid! That would do more damage than letting him in. Bush isn't a bad guy, I just think he's a tired guy, tired of having to not only fight the terrorists, but also the Democrats, the protestors, and the world. He's a good man with good ideas, he's just not acting on them and that's why I called him a pussy. Is he a real pussy? No. On a personal level I think George Bush is a man's man. Someone who you could go get a burger and a beer with and tell a good joke with. I respect the man; in fact I wouldn't mind spending an evening with him drinking beers and watching a good game, that's something I couldn't imagine John Kerry doing, he'd probably want to watch the ballet. My calling him a pussy has to do with his leadership in the Oval Office only, and that is only due to the fact that he is against the wall and wont stand up against the liberal Asses and do what needs to be done. That's it. If you don't like that, oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home