Thursday, May 19, 2005

A Must Read!

Read Me!...Read Me!...Read Me!...Read Me!...Read Me!...Read Me!...

Friends, faint acquaintances, foes, I highly recommend…no, I DEMAND that you read this essay here. I know its long, but you wont regret it. If you don't like politics oh well, it's that important. If you don't have an hour of your life to read it, oh well, it's that important. Even if you cannot read, oh well, it's THAT IMPORTANT! (Get someone to read it to you.) Am I getting across to you friends? Please, left, right, Dems, Reps, Libertarian, commie, it doesn't matter; this will change your opinion on some level and more than likely for the better. This article will show you what's wrong in this world and more. And after reading it and you think I have over hyped it, oh well; I got you to read it didn't I? And also read part 2. They go together.

If you do read it let me know. Thanks. And if you can't view it let me know; the best way to read it is to copy and past it into Word other word processing program and then print it out.

Thank you!

Read Me!...Read Me!...Read Me!...Read Me!...Read Me!...Read Me!...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home